Big news! I’ve been nominated by the very lovely Emily who has a very good blog, (https://emilyy92.wordpress.com/) for a Liebster Award! I know some of you may be thinking “oh what’s a Liebster Award?” I know at first I was confused but I started reading about it (on here The Liebster Award) and adored the idea of it! Basically it’s an online award to recognise peoples blog/welcome new bloggers into the community. I’m so pleased to have been nominated!
Part of the award is to answer my questions from Emily, so, here are my answers!
- Do you have any specific plans/goals for your future?
I would love it if I was able to spend money without feeling guilty about it, I know this seems materialistic, but being someone who physically struggles to spend money because of the fear you’ll run out makes things really difficult. So I would love it if one day I didn’t check the price tags on things several times. I’d love to see something I love and buy it.
- What would you say is your biggest achievement to date?
If I was going to be grown up about this, I’d say getting into university and battling through my anxieties. But if I wasn’t I would say meeting the celebrities I’ve met, because young me dreamt of it for so long.
- Why did you start blogging?
My AS creative writing teacher encouraged the class to start blogs, so I did, then once the course ended I decided to take it in a different direction.
- How do you like to relax after a hard/stressful day?
I watch something to make me laugh.
- Which 3 celebrities would you invite to your wedding day and why?
Ooh good question, although this all depends on someone finding me attractive which is highly unlikely, anyway. I would invite Michael McIntyre because he can do a hilarious speech. I’d want a professional chef there to cook, so I’d invite queen Mary Berry and I would invite Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills to do the musics because he’s got such a great taste.
- Do you prefer Twitter or Facebook and why?
I HATE Facebook, if you’ve not read this post A Horrific Truth then go ahead and do so, it explains everything. Twitter is my best friend.
- Night out or night in and why?
Night in, clubs are not for me at all, I’d rather be in my pyjamas by 8pm with a murder mystery on the tv and a hot chocolate. However if the night out is a gig then count me in!
- What would be your perfect first date?
I’m easy to please, something with food involved
- Which is your first childhood memory?
For some reason I have the worst memory and I genuinely struggle to think of something that happened as a child, I can remember making mud pies in the garden with a plant pot and a wooden spoon. That’s all I’ve got.
- Which Disney film is you favourite and why?
My favourite is unusual as it isn’t a princess film, although I adore Cinderella, my favourite has to be The Sword in the Stone! Archimedes is the greatest character ever.
The second part is to tell you some random facts about me:
1) I hate rollercoasters, even being near them worries me
2) I’m a very fussy eater, especially when it comes to vegetables
3) Growing up I briefly wanted to be an estate agent
4) I learn song lyrics really quickly
5) I’ve been to Wales and southern Ireland and would love to visit Scotland and Northern Island
6) Growing up I was scared of the dark and had to sleep with a night light
7) I used to do ballet
8) At the leavers award ceremony in Secondary School I won the award for French, and as I walked in my house I immediately dropped it on the floor and broke it
9) I can’t leave the house without my watch on
10) I’m really good at knowing dog breeds. I don’t know why, but growing up I was obsessed with It’s Me or the Dog and The Dog Whisperer and that led me to buy myself a “Dog-aolog” which is a book with every single dog breed in it. So I spent quite a lot of my childhood reading about all the different breeds. I was a tragic child.
My Nominees (I don’t follow enough blogs to nominate many. I’m a bad person, so feel free to send me links to yours and I’ll read them!)
My Questions to the nominees:
1) What is the last thing you ate?
2) What’s your favourite thing to do in the evening?
3) What TV show was your favourite growing up?
4) Which celebrity would you most like to meet and why?
5) What can you see out of the window? (if you’re not by one, go to the closest one)
6) Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
7) What TV show/radio show/film/book makes you laugh the most?
8) Which season is your favourite?
9) Do you have an annoying habit?
10) How many pets do you have?
11) Favourite quote?
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post).
3. Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
5. Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
6. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here). Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
9. Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post
10. This is no official rule but it would be nice if you followed the person who nominated you.