For those of you who don’t know, I have never or never have I ever, depending on what you call it, is a game the youth play to basically find out your darkest secrets and/or to get drunk. I thought it’d be fun to do a blog post about all the things I have never done. Some of the things I have never done will shock/disgust/annoy you so please don’t hate me by the end of this post, see it as a list of things I am going to do in the future.
So. I have never:
- Seen Titanic. Yeah you read that right. I don’t know who Jack or Rose are.
- Read or seen any Harry Potters. I know, this is a British cultural phenomenon, but it never interested me and quite frankly still doesn’t.
- Seen Lord of the Rings. Again, doesn’t interest me.
- Seen Star Wars. Again, doesn’t interest me. However every other uni lecture is about sodding Star Wars so one of these days I’ll probablty have to watch it.
- Been to Burger King. Bit of a random one, but there we go
- Been further north in the UK than Birmingham.
I apologise if some of this has disgusted you, and you’ll be even more disgusted to learn that this isn’t even everything… if you’d like me to do a second part of what I’ve never done let me know.