My last post was “I have never” (if you missed it heres a link I Have Never) and so many of you asked for a part two, so here it is. Again, disclaimer, some of these may shock you so please don’t hate me. I know I am missing out on SO many pop culture references but here we go. I have never…
- Used an iPhone. I’ve always had Androids. The only downside to this is the emoji differences which is quite frankly a disgrace from Androids part.
- Been to a wedding, nothing more I can really say about this one other than asking you if I’m missing out or if it’s not that exciting.
- Been drunk. Yes I am a uni student, I know, shocking! I just don’t like alcohol that much and I don’t like the thought of being drunk.
- Watched an episode of Eastenders or Coronation Street. I just have never cared about them.
Now for the shocking ones… brace yourselves
- I have never seen Friends. I know, I know, I don’t understand how I missed it either, but I don’t know who Joey is or why he doesn’t share food
- My Disney film repertoire is lacking, I’ve not seen The Little Mermaid or Sleeping Beauty. This extends to the extreme of never seeing The Lion King. Yes you read that right, The Lion King. I feel like I owe everyone an apology.